Tag Archive

HORN TOOT!! Watch out, we’re tooting our short sale own horn!!

Published on March 19, 2012 By Maryann Little VP Mitigation - Short Sales Massachusetts New Hampshire

I’ve seen a lot so far in this short sale business.  I would say 90% of the agents we deal with are AMAZING.  Then you have the other 10% who just don’t seem to “get it”, but the one thing that we TRULY enjoy is when a buyer’s agent likes our service enough to give […]

css.php